All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all the accepted papers of EES 2023 will be published in Conference Proceedings and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus and Inspec for indexing.
Please note the following:
1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration of publication elsewhere.
2. Please submit your full paper (Word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM.(Click on the icon below)
3. And please submit the full paper if both the presentation and publication are needed.
4. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
5. Templates download: Template_JPCS.zip , No less than 5 pages.
6. Should you have any questions or you need any information in English, please contact us at email@example.com
SUBMISSION SYSTEM (English) SUBMISSION SYSTEM (Chinese)
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.